If you are still confused about which career to choose, then be clear on what every course can offer before making a final call. To help you through, we have tried to bring some clarity on the two revered courses for engineering - Diploma Engineering and Engineering course.
QR Code Link to This Post
A few differences between them are given below:
- It is a technical course.
- The duration of the Diploma Engineering course is of 3 years.
- One has to be 10th pass in order to be eligible for this course.
- There are limited career prospects.
- The cost of pursuing a diploma is less than that of engineering.
- It is a professional course.
- The duration of the engineering course is of 4 years.
- One has to be 12th pass in order to be eligible for this course.
- There are sufficient career prospects.
- The cost of pursuing engineering is more.
The admission process for both the courses has started already. Make sure that you take admission in a good university to gain the maximum benefits of these courses.
Our Marwadi University is one of the top engineering colleges in Gujarat. We have a well-defined education model for our curriculum which ensures that our students not only pursue academics but also participate in a number of extra-curricular activities to develop their soft skills. Apart from this, our placements are conducted by top recruiters such as Amazon, Flipkart, Hettich, etc. Thus, our students grab jobs right before they graduate.
Our admissions are open. Apply today to secure your seat.