Do you possess a love for numbers and a passion for finding the answers hidden within them? Uluad is looking for an analytical individual with an interest in marketing to join our digital marketing team and help us build, measure, and improve our marketing campaigns.
QR Code Link to This Post
Digital marketing is both an art and a science, and we’re looking for someone who excels at both creative and quantitative thinking. As an SEM Analyst, you will play an integral role in developing and optimizing our marketing campaigns. You'll be weighing in on the best ways to grow our user base, drive product usage, and increase customer retention via digital advertising and other marketing channels. You’ll learn functional digital marketing skills, all while making a real and quantifiable difference in our marketing efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create, manage, and execute paid search campaigns, including, but not limited to, account set up, strategy, and day to day management.
• Constant client communication via emails, phone calls or other forms of communication.
• Increase the effectiveness of paid search campaigns through monitoring and testing keywords, ad copy, and keyword bids.
• Analyze client account trends as well as qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes and updates to clients and account teams.
• Monitor paid search trends, best practices, and techniques to keep up to date on paid search knowledge.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of paid search platforms including Google Ads and Bing Ads.
• Experience in bid management platforms.
• Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Advanced knowledge of "conversion tracking implementation" in Google Tag Manager.
• Knowledge of how to use Excel functions such as pivot tables, index match, v-lookup, sumifs, charts.
• Ability to independently identify and perform common paid search tasks such as keyword bid optimization, ad copy optimization, and landing page optimization advice.
• Ability to work from home/self-managed.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
• 2 to 3 years of experience in paid search campaign management.
• Google Ads Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Shopping, and Google Analytics certified.
• A college degree in a related field such as business, marketing, advertising, finance, or econ, or equivalent is a plus.